Job Title: Student Ministry Director
Reports To: Windsor Campus Pastor, Fort Collins Student Pastor
Direct Reports: Student Ministry Volunteers (HS/MS), Parents
The Student Ministries Director is responsible for developing and investing in a volunteer team, as well as overseeing Middle School and High School student ministry. This person would need to be a teachable team player, be passionate about students, and work well with the Windsor Campus team as well as the Timberline Fort Collins Student Ministries Staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit and invest in student ministries volunteer team
- Develop and facilitate 2 age-specific ministries/services (middle school and high school)
- Work alongside Timberline Fort Collins Student Ministries in overall ministry strategies/goals, leader development, events, and camps/retreats
- Collaborate with Timberline Windsor staff on campus initiatives and general ministry efforts
- Assist in Windsor special services/teachings in coordination with Campus Pastor
- Plan bible studies, series teachings, and gathering opportunities (separate from large group meeting times)
- Be a presence in the community, particularly at school events and youth-oriented activities (go where the students are)
Mentoring and Training:
- Monthly leadership meetings with Timberline Fort Collins Student Ministry Staff and volunteer leaders
- Weekly All-staff Chapel, weekly Windsor Campus Staff Meeting, weekly Timberline Fort Collins Student Ministry Staff Meeting
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Experience in leading/serving in student ministry
- Experience in developing a volunteer team
- Demonstrated ability to be teachable and implement campus and student ministry strategies
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills with both students and adults
- Attend Timberline Windsor weekend services (as coordinated with Pastor)
- Abide by the Timberline Staff Covenants and the Employee Handbook
- Attend weekly staff chapel
This is a full-time position.
To Apply: Click the below links to complete the job application and SHAPE Assessment. Please submit these along with your resume, cover letter, professional references, and your current portfolio. We will then contact you for the next steps. If you have questions, please contact Kaylee Strouse.
Please Note: you must submit all items requested to be considered for employment.