2908 S Timberline Rd.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Job Title: Audio Director
Reports To: Worship Pastor
Direct Reports: Audio Volunteers
Effective Date: October 2020
The Audio Director works full time in providing Timberline Church with a high-quality worship environment through audio production and facilitates at a high level inside and outside group events.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Weekly discussions with worship pastor for weekend goals and vision
• Weekly pre-production planning such as stage plots, I/O Lists, Aviom labels
• Creating click tracks for weekend services
• Maintaining and organizing the in-ear monitor library
• Equipment programming
• Create weekly Pro Tools sessions for rehearsals and services
• Stage setup and tear down
• Systems operation and utilization
• Supervise audio for weekly worship rehearsals
• Supervise audio for midweek services
• Weekly pre-mixing for weekend services
• Training and assisting volunteers
• Equipment preventive maintenance and repair
• Developing healthy relationships with volunteers and musicians
• Conduct A/V training sessions for outside groups using the facility
• Weekend setup and finalization
• Supervise audio for weekend services
• Recruiting and connecting with new volunteers
• Management of audio volunteers
• Management of audio budget
• Daily calls and meetings Required Skills
• Understanding of audio fundamentals
• Live sound experience
• Knowledge of analog and digital signal flow
• Knowledge of Pro Tools software
• Budget management
• Repairing and maintaining equipment
• Mixing in a live environment
• Leading volunteers and staff • Studio Mixing
• Maintaining and operation of lighting systems.
• 40+ hours a week
• Working weekends and various holidays
• Weekly meetings
• Weekly staff chapels and outside events
• Abide by the Timberline Staff Covenants and the Employee Handbook
This is a full-time position.
To Apply: Click the below links to complete the job application and SHAPE Assessment. Please submit these along with your resume and cover letter. We will then contact you for the next steps.
Please Note: you must submit all items requested to be considered for employment.