- Life Stages
- Get Connected
- Listen & Watch
For adults age 35+ who are legally single, divorced or widowed
If you are a younger single adult, check out ways to connect with other young adults through the nine70 young adult ministry.
Timberline Singles Fellowship exists to provide a safe, Christ-centered community for single adults that encourages healing, discipleship, fellowship and equipping for ministry.
Timberline Singles Fellowship meets Sundays, 6-8pm in Room 201/202 (Sept-May), and in the East Auditorium on Summit nights View Summit schedule
Childcare is available with pre-enrollment - Please email Singles@timberlinechurch.org to enroll. Newcomers are always welcome.
For more information contact us at Singles@timberlinechurch.org or call 970.482.4387, ext. 135.
Timberline Singles Fellowship Bibles Studies
February 12th will be the beginning of our Spring TSF Bible Studies. Please see attached schedule for details.
A Quick Look to What Lies Ahead:
• April 22nd, Matinee (The Shack if available) and Lunch
• April 30th, Potluck & Movie Night
• May 6th, Cinco De Seis Potluck & Game Night
• May 13th, Huntington's Walk Service Project
• May 20th, Car show in Old Town
• May 21st, SNACK at Applebee's
• May 29th, Memorial Day Picnic
Childcare is available during TSF meetings. Please fill out the childcare enrollment form at least one week beforehand by clicking here. Please email Mark at Singles@timberlinechurch.org by Saturday morning if you need it Sunday night.
• Questions? Contact Mark at 970-430-5383 or email at Singles@timberlinechurch.org